Errant Golf Ball Policy
Kindly understand that the Sycamore Golf Club and Sycamore Park District are not responsible or liable for property damage or personal injuries arising out of errant golf balls. Errant shots are a part of the game and it is impossible to eliminate the inherent risks associated with the game of golf. However, the Park District is committed to safety, good sportsmanship, and cooperation, and has developed an Errant Golf Ball Policy to minimize errant shots and to assist injured parties in identifying the responsible golfer who hit the errant shot.
Course Rules & Regulations
- All golfers must register and check-in before playing.
- All golfers must carry their current season pass or a receipt for fees paid.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs.
- All riding carts must be kept 30 feet from greens & tees and on cart paths where provided
- No matches of over four (4) golfers will be allowed.
- Please replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand traps.
- Any violation of golf course etiquette, Sycamore Park District ordinances, or abuse to the golf course may cause denial or further use and loss of refundable fees.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. Removal of shirts and shoes is not permissible.
- Only alcohol purchased at Sycamore Park District Clubhouse is allowed. No outside beverages permitted.
Refunds and Exchanges
Any and all refund/exchange requests will be reviewed by the Superintendent of Golf Services and handled on a case-by-case basis.
9 Holes: Golfers will be eligible for a raincheck so long as the golfer has not started playing the 5th hole before inclement weather arrives.
18 holes: Golfers will be eligible for a raincheck so long as the golfer has not started playing the 13th hole before inclement weather arrives.